Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Pay It Forward

So my friend, Andrea, is doing this pay it forward thing. This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in!!! How fun.

Just The Three Of Us said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited that you are going to do this pay it forward thing!!!!! Dont worry, i will make you something good!!!! ;)

Joanna said...

A new family picture would be nice? j/k

Turner Family said...

Hi Ilcy how are you? Hope all is well.