Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bryce's field trip to the Kern County Fair

Wednesday, Sep. 24th. 2008
On Wednesday September 24th 2008, Bryce and his kindergarten class had the opportunity to go to the Kern County Fair. It was a fun trip for all of the children and the adults who got to go as well including myself. They visited the animals including a Turkey stampede, played, saw a clown, and had lunch together. Bryce really enjoyed it.

Bryce Ready to have fun!

Arriving at the Fairgrounds



Visiting the cows
Petting the Bunnies

Getting ready for the great Turkey Stampede

It was so much fun to see the turkeys chasing their meal!
Ready, Get set, Go!
Go Turkeys!!!
Science projects
Blowing Giant Bubbles
Walking the Fair
Bryce and Mommy eating lunch. We got a tan!
Bryce and Miss Munzlinger

4 comments:

Lisa Miller said...

I loved going to the fair w/ my kids in kindergarten. It was so fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I miss the kern county fair. Last year we went to the Utah State fair and were disappointed! It was so small and it just was nothing compared to our fair back home. Thanks for sharing the pictures. They are so fun!

Angela and Daniel said...

How fun. I remember going to the Kern County Fair for a field trip when I was in preschool. It brings back some good memories.

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Brooke and I were there that day too. I love the fair! Did you guys get to see the cow have a baby? That was pretty interesting.