Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Mom

For any of you who might not know her, this is my sweet and dear mom. I Just felt inspired to write about her in the blog today. There are just not enough words or the right words to express everything my heart feels for this wonderful Woman of God. She is truly my best friend (Just as my sweet Bryan) and I'm thankful for the wonderful relationship we have always shared. Even though she now lives in Texas, We spend countless hours on the phone whenever possible talking about anything and everything. I can never hear enough from her. She is an extraordinary woman of faith, great love and sacrifice. She is also very creative and talented! She is just super awesome and fun too! I cannot thank my Heavenly father enough for having blessed me with such a wonderful Mother. Te quiero mami! Que Dios te Bendiga y guarde siempre mamacita querida.

1 comments:

Lisa Miller said...

Even now she doesn't look like she is your mother. A sister-yes! She's beautiful. That's awesome you have such a great relationship.