Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Mystery Solved

On Tuesday, I found myself working on editing some photographs for a customer on my computer and Bryan wasn't home since he was helping at the voting polls all day. When 7:30 came around, I sent the kids to brush their teeth, wash up, and put on their PJ's to go to bed. Once they were finished, Bryce came out of the bathroom and asked if we liked his hair which was all wet, combed, and slick. He looked great! I was so proud of him for getting ready for bed on his own. He said his prayer and went to sleep all on his own. When Bryan got home, he went straight to the bathroom. when he came out, he asked if I had cut my hair. I said no but he didn't believe me because he found hair all over the bathroom and was wondering why I hadn't bothered to clean it up. I went to check and sure enough there was hair everywhere! Bryan went to check Bryce's and Asha's head and couldn't figure out what had happened. I went to double check the kids heads and when I turned on the light to check Bryce's head, I found a huge bald spot. I then discovered 3 more spots. I couldn't but laugh my heart out. The next morning I asked Bryce who had cut his hair. He told me: I did mom. Do you like it? He was so proud of it. Bryan was upset and wanted to shave his head. I just told Bryce that next time he wants to cut his hair we need to take him to a professional barber. He agreed :)



Mystery solved and yet another Bryce moment to remember! :)

1 comments:

Lisa Miller said...

That's too funny. My kids have never done that, but I love hearing all the stories of everyone elses kids.