Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas is almost here!

I can't believe Christmas is almost here! We took some holiday pictures yesterday like we do every year. The Orton Family wants to wish everyone of you a very wonderful Christmas! May we all be filled with the love this beautiful season brings and may we remember the true reason for this special season.

Happy Holidays everyone!!!


Dad and son
Daddy's girl

Mother and Daughter
The best of friends

Mommy's boy!

Our goofy shot!
So Happy together

My Honey!
My forever friend!
Legacy Photography

4 comments:

Miriam said...

cute pictures! You guys look ready for winter in your cute outfits!

Brooke said...

I love the pictures!! The red really pops!!!!!

Lisa Miller said...

WOW!!!! What beautiful pictures. I love them. Your family is sooo adorable.

madfam said...

Ilcy its been so long!! Your family is adorable...Oh my good you look amazing havent aged a bit..oh im glad ericka found you..she is an internet junky. I on the other hand have my hands full at the moment and am sure when the time passes i will be hooked as well. I will be checking your blog too...tell your brother he looks good.. who would of ever thought little old jeff would grow into a a hottie...ha ha so funny...your pics look amazing i am wanting to get professional ones done cause i hate going to Kiddie Kandids and Jcpenny ....i will splurge some day..your kids are just beautiful and you sound like a wonderful mom ...kisses..
Giselle