Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Pink Underwear story :)

I just couldn't resist to post this.
I went to enrichment meeting this yesterday. It was so nice. We had soup and bread for dinner and we had a white elephant gift exchange. It was a lot of fun :)
But the point is, that Sister Beasley told me something really funny that Asha had said to Katie her daughter ( Asha's primary teacher) this past Sunday.
Let me start by saying that Asha is a very cute innocent girl and she has a particular personality that defines her. She is always eager to learn and she likes to ask a lot of questions about anything and everything. She is really curious in an innocent way and loves to observe people and their actions.
Having said that, let me continue by saying that On Sunday while Katie was giving the lesson to the class, Asha Asked her: Teacher, do you have underwear on?
Katie: Yes Asha Of course I do
Asha: What color is it?
Katie (with a confused expression): It's Pink!
Asha: Mine too! then she gave her the biggest smile and said: You are my favorite teacher!
I really have no Idea where this came from. She loves pink! I figured Only Asha could think of things like this to ask.

We were cracking up over this.
I'm telling you. Kids say the funniest things!

3 comments:

Papa Randy said...

Funny Story. I wish I had pink underware. Just kidding. Well sort of anyway.

Jane said...

Aww Ilcy, she sounds like a sweetheart and kinda reminds me of my Sophia (she likes to ask a LOT of questions too) and I totally agree, kids say the funniest things!

Lisa Miller said...

That's cute! Kids do say some funny and interesting things.