Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010


Just a quick post. Here's the fam in their Halloween costumes this year.
The Spider witch!

A mad scientist!

Is it Billy May's ghost on the left???
Let me tell you a bit about Bryce's costume. This year I just didn't have the funds or the time to look for the kids costumes so Bryce was really creative and thought about building himself a Mad Scientist costume. He was so creative and came up with it all on his own from the stuff he already had laying around in his room. He asked if he could borrow my Nursing lab coat to complete his creation. I really hesitated letting him borrow my coat but he was so excited about it so I let him borrow it. At his school they always have a costume parade and contest. This morning he got up and got dressed and ready for his parade. He was so confident and proud of his creation and told me: "Mom I hope I win the costume contest at my school" . I told him he looked great and not to be sad if he didn't win since there were going to be over 500 kids competing with many great costumes like his. Well to make the story short. He came home with a huge smile on his face. He had won the costume contest!!! It was great.

5 comments:

Miriam said...

Adorable! They look so big! Asha looks alot like you with make up on!

Angela and Daniel said...

How cute! Love the costumes! What did you dress up as?

Familia Perez said...

Boooooo!happy Halloween. Asha and Bryce you look SPOOKTACULAR!Love you.

Britney said...

Asha and Bryce looked so good in their costumes! And hurray for an update!! This is so exciting! I know you're super stressed with school and all of your other responsibilities right now, but hang in there! You are going to be an AMAZING nurse! I love you, Ilcy! Keep up the good work!

Tiffany Condren said...

Your family is so beautiful Ilcy! I loved your kids costumes and HURRAY for your son winning! Very cool! :)You are ALREADY an awesome nurse!! I have the pleasure of seeing you in action!! Study, Study! So glad we are in nursing school together!!