Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Keeping busy!!! (Blog update)

Wow. I just realized how long it has been since I last posted on our blog. First of all I just have to express all of the things I am grateful for. Looking back and pondering on my last post, I realize all of the things that have happened in our lives since then. I am past the middle of my 3rd semester of nursing school. I am still hanging in there and I will be finishing school in May of next year if everything goes as planned. I have developed some special friendships through the nursing program and I don't take that for granted. We help each other out and carry the load together. Without their support, nursing school would be even harder.
My kiddos are now in 4Th and 2ND grade. They are growing quick in all sense of the word and my wonderful husband and partner in crime is also hanging in there with me pushing me a long the way and taking on the extra load. Thank you guys for being so patient with mommy! I love you and I couldn't do this without your love, hugs, kisses, hard work, and support. Above all, I cannot forget about the one who shares all of my burdens and walks with me constantly and holds me up every step of the way, my best friend. With out him I would be nothing. Thank you God for being super nice and patient with me.
On another note, I cannot believe how time goes by so fast. We are almost at the end of this year, Incredible!!!
Anyway, I better go but I will try to keep this blog updated more regularly so we can look back and remember the good times in the lives of the Orton family. God bless you all :)
Here are some fun recent pictures.

Me and some of my nursing buddies!
I'm not the only one going nuts due to nursing school.
This is a family issue as you can see!

0 comments: