Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's day to the coolest Daddy on Earth!!!

The boys leaving to "Father/Son Camp"

We wish the Daddy in our home a very happy Father's day!!! That wish is also extended to all the fathers in our family and to all other hard working dads out there. God bless you all.
Bryan, I want to thank you for all of the hard work you do for our family. You bring in so much to our life. Many things would not be possible if it wasn't for you (smashing bugs crawling in the house, is one of them lol). I love you so much. You are our source of strength and joy.
Today, we tried our best to make Dad happy and as relaxed as possible. He even took a nice and well deserved Sunday nap in his "Speed Racer" Pj's the kids got him. He was a happy guy :)
Asha Gave her first talk in Sacrament.The bishop called us a few days in advance and asked for Asha to speak on Father's day. I gave her a piece of paper and asked her to write the things that came to her mind and heart about her dad . she wrote the talk all by herself expressing the most sincere things and feelings about her dad and it was beautiful! I Know it was one of Bryan's best Father's day presents ever. Along with Asha's talk, there were more beautiful talks given today about fathers. The primary children also sang. It was a very special meeting.
As presents, we gave Bryan 3 father's Day Cards and some cool little gadgets in addition to his speed racer Pj's. His favorite gadget was a digital coin counter auto mug. He loved it since he is always collecting all this loose change in his pocket. He also celebrated Father's day this weekend the boys style. He and Bryce along with all of the men in our ward went to a Father son camping trip. The boys had fun. We hope Bryan had a nice Father's day.
One thing we also want to express is How grateful we are for our Father in Heaven,the greatest, kindest, and most loving and perfect father of all.
Last night when Asha said her night prayer I would have never imagined she would wish both of her fathers a Happy Father's Day. I ended up crying because I didn't even think of wishing my Father in Heaven a Happy Father's day but It is very clear that Asha is very mindful of Heavenly Father and includes him in everything she does. She expressed : "Heavenly Father, Happy Father's day. Thank you for my dad. I love you and I love my dad so much much..."
and with this in mind, I want to express how thankful I am for my Father in Heaven, for his love, and for everything he blesses me and my family with each and every day.
God bless all of the father's in the world.


Speed racer pj's for Dad

Asha preparing her Father's day Talk

1 comments:

Papa Randy said...

Asha's talk was so good and funny. I had a great time camping and I think you guys did too. Good times with good griends. How is Bryce's hand. I hope it ok now.