Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back To School Tommorow

After a fun summer break full of activities and vacationing the kids and I will be returning to school tomorrow. We definitely took advantage of the summer break to spend as much quality time as a family as possible. We went to the beach. We went camping. We went to the movies. We visited Universal Studios and City Walk. We also took a very special trip to the LA temple as a family. We enjoyed a day at Raging Waters. We visited the Planetarium and Observatory in LA. We visited our local library and attended free local community events. We laughed and had meals together as many times as we could. I hugged, kissed, tickled, and read with the kids as much as I could. We had fun cooking and preparing meals together. Now we hope that those memories we built together during the summer will hold us up in unity during our busy schedules that are about to begin. Asha will be entering 3rd grade, Bryce will begging 1st grade, and I will be starting the RN program at BC. It will be an interesting year full of many emotions but I know we will succeed with the Lord's help. Bryan will have to step in and fill more responsibilities at home on top of his full time job. I am grateful for all of his support during my career. I couldn't ask for a better husband. I will have to make some major adjustments for everything to work well and be balanced in all of the aspects of life. I know my main source of strength lies in my Savior and his gospel. Through his help, I also know that I will be able to keep full filling my calling in the Primary presidency at church and manage everything else in my life. Tomorrow morning we will also be receiving our priesthood blessing through Bryan and I am grateful to have that privilege in our home.
2009/2010 school year, here we come!!!

2 comments:

madfam said...

loved reading the blog and catching up...its been so long,,hope you are hanging in there with school

Gerard Yee said...

i can't really read.its too dark!