Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Special visitors from Texas and Guatemala!

This past week we have been blessed to be able to see my family. My parents and brothers came from Texas and My aunt and cousin came from Guatemala. It has been truly a blessing for them to be here from far away. They were able to attend Asha's baptism and it has been so nice to share those special moments with them.
We had the opportunity to spend some great quality time and to have celebrate the joys of life together as a family. Today, My parents went Back to Texas and this morning was hard to wake up and say goodbye to them but I know the Lord has been so merciful to give us the chance to see each other and I know his love abounds in our hearts and keeps us united across the miles. I'm so grateful for family.












1 comments:

Miriam said...

It's so fun to hear all these updates. I wish we could've been there for all the fun!! Congrats Asha and we love all you guys!