Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

The movie was awesome!

We really enjoyed "The Dark Knight" . It had amazing stunts and special effects. The actors were also very amazing. Heath Ledger did an extraordinary job playing the Joker. We watched the 4:40 PM show at Edwards and then went to Cold Stone Creamery to get a "Cheesecake special" Ice cream. It was a fun night and a great movie to watch.

We give the movie a A+

2 comments:

Angela and Daniel said...

It looks like it's going to be pretty good. Daniel's boss is taking us to see it tonight. We've seen the first 6 minutes of it on the special features of the Batman Begins Blu-ray. We can't wait!

Lisa Miller said...

I want to see this movie. I'm glad to hear other people say they like it.

I have my kids take swim lessons from a woman named Terry Lee. She is in the Laurelglen ward and she does a fabulous job. She is full this summer and fills up quickly. As soon as I hear she's taking reservations I call really quick. It's $50 per child for 2 weeks, but well worth the money in my opinion. My kids could swim after last years lessons. So this year she taught them the different swim strokes. I hesitate giving out her email or phone number over a blog. Send me an email and I'll forward her's to you so you can send her an email to get on her list. Mine is mmiller9@bak.rr.com