Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The pure love of a child

Before I forget I want to post something special that Bryce and I shared the other night.
Before going to bed, Bryce and I were chatting on the bed and then it got really quiet and I started to doze away. All of the sudden Bryce said, "mommy I love you".
and that started a "who loves you more battle" that went like this:

- Oh I love you too Bryce (kiss on forhead)
-But Mom I love you more
-No I love you more Bryce
-Well I love you 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100... times more mommy
-Ok Bryce well I love you just the same way you love me and probably even more
- Well mommy I love you the size of Jesus
- Then I was speechless

Bryce taught me that his love was greater than any other. His pure, Young, yet great spirit had reminded me of something so important and I felt like the child being taught by the teacher. That night, I trully felt the love of my Savior through the amazing words of my four year old son.

3 comments:

Lisa Miller said...

What a sweet conversation. I love the simplicity of children. There's nothing complicated for them. What a special time for you as a Mom!

Brooke said...

I love the things that little kids teach us!!! Your pics are very beautiful!!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

It's amazing what a sweet spirit gods children bring. Our little Leyna bring such a strong spirit into our home and so much happiness. Children are the greatest! I can't wait to have more!