Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What we are up to lately

This week Bryan is out of town camping with the Young men. He will be back on Thursday. He really deserved to take a break from his busy work agenda. Mean while, the kids and I are at home making all of the preparations for Asha's upcoming 7th birthday party. The theme Asha chose this year is Hello Kitty. We are having fun with that and Asha is super excited to have her party hosted at Pump it up!
I'm also trying to study for the TIA test that I will be taking soon for the Nursing program. I'm a litttle scared on the Math part of it. I haven't taken any math since Highschool and believe or not, I don't remmember hardly any of it although I took Calculus my senior Year. Like they say, "you either use it or loose it" I really have to brush up on the advanced algebra concepts. Fun! Beside that, we are pretty much trying to keep cool from the heat and enjoying the last days of our summer break.


1 comments:

Familia Perez said...

Esa fieta va a estar bien buena como las anteriores.!Que lindas cosas saben hacer Ilcy y su princesa Asha!