Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Bryan!!!!

Today we celebrated Bryan's birthday.
The family and I had planned to do a surprise birthday Party for him at Mat and Melinda's.
After many struggles we made it happen!. Bryan didn't have a clue and he was totally surprised!
It was so much fun to celebrate with him. The whole day he had been a little sad and disappointed since he had spent the day doing errands instead of relaxing plus I left him with the kids the whole morning to attend a bridal shower that I was invited to (Ali's). (This was the only way to keep him away and unaware of what was being planned for him. Sorry Bryan! I love ya! Thanks for keeping the kids entertained the whole day pretty much. you're such a good daddy.)
After all, it was all worth it to him. He arrived at Melinda's to supposedly deliver a CD with Photographs. (by the way The CD was empty and he didn't have a clue)
When He got to Mat and Melinda's we all came out from our hiding places and surprised him!!!
It was so much fun to see his face.
The party was not only a surprise in itself, but it was full of several other surprises.
As you will now see in the pictures.

getting set up before his arrival
Surprise!!!! Bryan's surprised face caught on camera!
Bryan had been begging me for years!!!!! for an XBox. I had been hesitant about getting the XBox or any other kind of game consoles. Just Imagine! With one of those things is like saying good bye to my husband for hours!!!! I wasn't about to give up the few time we spend together as it is, for him to be glued to this thing. lol ;D
So I decided to give him an XBox cake instead!!! Clever don't you think? hahaha.
I thought it was an awesome Idea.
Because of various circumstances for Bryan not to find out and catch me in the act of making this beautiful masterpiece, my dear friend Stacey took over this Job. Thanks a million Stace! It turned out great! You rock!

Although It wasn't the real thing, Bryan loved his cake.
Bryan playing with his controls. Deep inside he really wished It was real! poor Bryan :(
The cool green writing Jelly gave the cake an awesome effect.

The boys had to pick a control each! boys!!!! :)
He ate the whole thing! I couldn't believe it!
Bryan getting ready to open his presents.
He was like a kid who couldn't wait any longer!
More surprises to come!

sweet cards from the Parhams and his parents and brothers!
Thanks guys!!
OK so this was his major surprise!!!!
Bryan got the Wii!!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee...for Bryan!
He almost cried out of happiness!
He could hardly believe it! He had been begging for something like this and his wish finally came true! Thanks Stacey for convincing me. Bryan is eternally grateful to you. I hope I don't regret it. hahaha.

After all you deserve it Babe! You give so much to our family! Te amo :)
Bryan was such in a good mood that we even got to see him act like a chicken and also dance the Macarena and perform some belly dancing for me! It was so much fun watching him. All of this acting and dancing was part of a fun game we played in Honor of Bryan. It was so much fun!
Dancing the Macarena.

Of course after the party, which by the way ended early so Bryan could go to Best Buy to buy some games for his new Wii. He came straight home to try it out!

He's still playing as we speak!

Have fun Bryan and please don't stay up to late because we have church tomorrow. Hope you had great birthday. We all love you so much.

2 comments:

Familia Perez said...

Que bueno que le hicieron su fiesta sorpresa a Bryan,podemos ver y sentir el gran amor que se tienen como pareja,ustedes son un gran ejemplo para nosotros.Bryan otra vez !Felicidades!

Lisa Miller said...

Happy belated birthday Bryan. I love surprise parties. The cake is awesome and I bet it was yummy. congrats on getting the Wii. My family wants that as well. Zach keeps trying to convince me to get it by saying there are exercising games. :)