Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

ILCY'S NEW HAIRCUT



Yesterday, I got a hair cut. It had been over 2 years since I had gone to the hair Salon.

I'm still getting used to it but I love it. I had a similar style the last time i cut it and I missed it so much so I cut it like that again. My friends Stacey and Cherie went with me during our girls get together. Now all 3 of us have new hairstyles!

5 comments:

Familia Perez said...

!WOW!!WOW!!WOW!!Que bellisima mamacita tengo!Ilcy que linda te ves y que bien se te ve tu pelo.

Miriam said...

very cute!

Lisa Miller said...

Oh my! You took a lot off. But WOW! It's beautiful. You look spectacular with that cut.

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Way cute! I love it! I want to chop my hair off, but I'm scared. Maybe I'll get the guts up some day.

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!

p.s. I will be home next week... can I get the CD then??

p.p.s. don't worry about the last photo shoot... I ended up leaving on Friday anyways!! :)