Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Legacy Photography in action

I am a co-owner of Legacy Photography. I am always available to book your appointment for any special occasion you might have. Our business is constantly growing and we are enjoying the fruits of our labor. We've had the privilege of photographing weddings, schools, high school seniors, Models, families, babies and expectant mothers. As a passionate photographer I receive great joy when I get to celebrate the special moments of life with every person I photograph. It brings so much satisfaction to my life. I hope soon I get the privilege of photographing you and your family as you celebrate life's milestones or simply decide to capture life's special moments of you and or your loved ones.

Following, are some photos of Beautiful Tracie, Legacy Photography's latest photo shoot.












2 comments:

Lisa Miller said...

Oh, she's breathtaking w/ gorgeous eyes and smile. Wow! The pics are beautiful. I love the poses, especially the water ones. That's great she wasn't afraid to get in the water and have fun. I'm sure she loves all those pictures. I would.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I love the pictures!!! I can't wait to see the rest!!! And thank you Lisa!