Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Service Auction at Enrichment Night

This past Tuesday August 26Th I had the chance to attend Relief Society's Enrichment night.
We had a service Auction. It was such an awesome event!
Each sister had the chance to donate a service or talent for the auction. There were many things to choose from, Baby sitting, baked goods, home cleaning jobs, ballet lessons and the list goes on.
We all had to earn points to be able to participate in the auction and each service was worth certain amount of points.
Let me tell you, I came home so excited and very thankful.
I won 4 different services and I'm so excited to use them all. Here is the list of the services I won.

  • 2 dz home made cookies
  • FHE treats for 1 month
  • Baby sitting overnight on the Friday of your choice
  • Plan and supervise a child's birthday party complete with invites and thank you's

I was definitely blessed that night and I'm thankful to have so many kind and caring sisters. All of these services will bless our family so much. It is great to be able to share our talents and our time with others. Relief society has taught me so much and I'm eternally grateful for that.

0 comments: