Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Officially a Soccer Mom

I Am Now Officially A:
And I love it!
Both Asha and Bryce have started their soccer season. They are happy and busy in their practices and I became the assistant coach for Asha's team. Soccer is my all time favorite sport and I had the privilage and honor to play soccer my senior year at West Highschool. It is so much fun to practice those forgotten skills once again.
Here are some fun pics of the practices
.









Soccer Rules!!!

2 comments:

Familia Perez said...

a!Que lindos!y!que buena fotografa!ademas !que buenos padres!siempre apoyando en todo a sus chiquitos,eso me gusta,que Dios los bendiga siempre.Los queremos muchisimo.

Lisa Miller said...

All of your pictures look so professional. You're so good. They look like they're having fun. I need to get Aubrey in soccer.