Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Asha Montana ♥

Asha is a big fan of Hannah Montana. She's not into the show at all, she loves her songs, clothing, and Style though. Today, after she finished her homework, she asked me if I could let her borrow some of my jewelry, I gave her some of my cool bracelets and then she went into her room and came out with this super cool Hannah Montana look. I laughed because she just cracked me up with her style. I had to help her do her hair, and I just couldn't resist so I pulled out my Camera and took some pictures. Here is My super cool Asha Montana!!!



2 comments:

Angela and Daniel said...

Wow Asha! You have a fun sense of style! Cute.qot

Lisa Miller said...

I love it!!!!!! That's sooo cute. Aubrey loves Hannah Montana as well. Asha does have a good sense of style. I'm impressed.