Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Warm Winter Tie Blankets


Since Winter is almost here and I've had some spare time in my hands lately, I've decided to take advantage and make the kids some tie blankets. I went to the fabric store and bough fleece to make the blankets 3 yards long so it could fit their full size beds. I wanted them to be big and cozy! I found the fleece at a good price and bought Asha hot pink and black. I also bought polka dot ribbon in different colors to tie bows on it. For Bryce, I found some fleece with the theme of the movie "Cars". They are turning out pretty good. The kids love them and will get good use out of them for many winters to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute. Cute. Cute!

Lisa Miller said...

Those are adorable. I made some for my kids for Christmas last year. They love them.