Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Delicious Chicken noodle sopita!




Today Bryce decided that it would be a good Idea to make Chicken noodle sopita for dinner.
He takes after his dad who is always watching the cooking Channel and loves to try out new recipes. Asha is the same way and she likes to help in the kitchen. One day She made Chicken caldo from beginning to end all by herself! She even washed the chicken and everything. I was Impressed.
Anyway, today Bryce and I took on the task together and had so much fun. He claims he made it by himself and that he came up with the recipe. He did decide what vegetables to put in the soup. It turned out great. He welcomed Asha and Daddy with a warm bowl of sopita when they got home from school and work. Good job Bryce! you're turning into a great cook!

1 comments:

Lisa Miller said...

Kudos to you (and Bryce)! You're the best Mom ever. I get impatient w/ my kids in the kitchen. Asha is amazing. I need to relinquish some of my control obviously.